Jamir currently lives in Orange County, California and works at Blizzard Entertainment as a senior character / creature modeler for cinematics.
Jamir started his career in 2014 working for commercials and television as a 3D generalist. In 2016 he moved to Canada to work at the Moving Picture Company (MPC) as a 3D Modeler on "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" and "Ghost in the Shell". He relocated to California in 2017 to work at Square Enix / Crystal Dynamics on real-time cinematic cutscenes for games. In 2019 Jamir began working at Blizzard Entertainment's Cinematic department as a Character / Creature Modeler. He has over 5 years of experience modeling for films and games.
Character and Creature modeling / texturing at Blizzard Cinematics
- Diablo IV
- World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
Modeling / Texturing / Look Development for real-time cinematic content
- Marvel's Avengers
Environment Modeling / Texturing / Look Development :
- Ghost in the Shell (feature film 2017)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (feature film 2016)
Modeling / Texturing / Scene Assembly / Lighting / Rendering:
- MLB Tonight 2016 (show open)
- MLB Network: Gladiators (commercial)
- The Florida Lottery: Goldrush (commercial)