Environment artist / modeler for feature film and games.
Jamir currently lives in Redwood City, California and is working at Crystal Dynamics (Square Enix USA) on the upcoming Marvel Avengers game.
Jamir started his career in 2014 working for commercials and advertising as a 3D modeler and freelance environment artist. In 2016 he moved to Canada to work at the Moving Picture Company (MPC) as an Environment Artist on "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" and "Ghost in the Shell". In 2017 he relocated to California and was hired by Crystal Dynamics to work as a Cinematic Modeler for a series of upcoming game titles.
Modeling / Texturing / Look Development / Scene Assembly for cinematic content:
- Marvel Avengers (video game TBA)
Environment Modeling / Texturing / Look Development / Tool Scripting for commercials
Environment Modeling / Texturing / Scene Assembly / Lighting / Rendering / Matte Painting:
- Ghost in the Shell (feature film 2017)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (feature film 2016)
Environment Modeling / Texturing / Scene Assembly / Lighting / Rendering:
- MLB Tonight 2016 (show open)
- MLB Network: Gladiators (commercial)
- The Florida Lottery: Goldrush (commercial)