Environment artist / modeler for feature film, games, and animation.
Jamir currently lives in Redwood City, Califorina and is working at Crystal Dynamics (Square Enix EU) on the upcoming Marvel Avengers game.
Jamir started his career in 2014 working for commercials and advertising as a 3D modeler and freelance environment artist. In 2016 he moved to Canada to work at the Moving Picture Company (MPC) as an Environment Artist on "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" and "Ghost in the Shell". He moved to California in 2017, where he worked on a series of Final Fantasy based commercials as a modeling, texturing, lookdev, and finalizing artist. After that, he was hired at Crystal Dynamics to work as a Cinematic / Modeling Artist on a series of upcoming game titles.
Modeling / Texturing / Look Development / Scene Assembly / Lighting for cinematic content:
- The Avengers (video game)
Environment Modeling / Texturing / Tool Scripting / Look Development:
- Final Fantasy XV: "Horizons" (cinematic)
- Final Fantasy XV: Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure" (commercial)
- Final Fantasy XV: "Alliance" (commercial)
- Final Fantasy XV: "A New Empire" (commercial)
Environment Modeling / Texturing / Scene Assembly / Lighting / Rendering / Matte Painting:
- Ghost in the Shell (feature film 2017)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (feature film 2016)
Environment Modeling / Texturing / Scene Assembly / Lighting / Rendering:
- MLB Tonight 2016 (show open)
- MLB Network: Gladiators (commercial)
- The Florida Lottery: Goldrush (commercial)